For a lot of people, Minecraft was a great game that became a lot better when it was ported to the mobile platform. Unfortunately, installing the game on your phone can sometimes be a little tricky, and that’s where the Minecraft launcher comes in. If you’re having trouble getting Minecraft to launch on your phone, you’re not alone. The good news is that there’s an easy solution to this problem: the Minecraft launcher.
I am a tech geek and a Minecraft player. I have been playing Minecraft since 2013. Recently, I have been having trouble with the launcher. When I open it the screen turns black or white and I am unable to do anything. I have no idea why this would be happening, but I haven’t been able to play Minecraft since. I hope to get this resolved soon!
The first thing to check with this problem is to make sure Minecraft has been correctly installed. If it is, then the following steps should correct the problem: 1. Double-click the Minecraft launcher icon on your desktop (or run Minecraft –version from the command line). 2. Make sure the path to the Minecraft jar file is correct (see Step 1 above).
Minecraft launcher on Windows 10 isn’t responding or is stopped on the Mojang screen, preventing you from launching the game? You may also see a Minecraft white screen when you first start it up. You are not alone; many users have reported that Minecraft will not react for an indefinite period of time or that it may display a black screen on startup, then crash. This problem is usually caused by outdated device drivers, antivirus software, or a firewall that prevents the game from running. After reviewing a lot of forum posts, we’ve compiled a list of some of the most effective solutions that will most likely solve the issue.
Why isn’t Minecraft responding?
There is no clear explanation for why this mistake happens. It may be that the game is being blocked by an antivirus or firewall, or that an outdated display driver is preventing the game from loading. The options listed below will most likely assist you in resolving the problem.
Runtimebroker.exe should be closed in Task Manager.
Many Minecraft users claim that stopping the runtimebroker.exe process in Task Manager is all it takes to solve the Minecraft Windows 10 white screen.
- To launch the Task Manager window, use Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
- Locate the Runtime Broker process by scrolling down and right-clicking on it, then selecting End Task.
- Go to the details tab, then right-click on RuntimeBroker.exe and choose End task from the context menu.
- Restart your computer and see whether the Minecraft black screen problem or Minecraft not responding on Windows 10 still exists.
” alt=”Disable run time broker” width=”645″ height=”446″ data-ezsrc=”https://windows101tricks.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Disable-run-time-broker.png” />
Antivirus software should be turned off.
Another frequent cause is the use of anti-virus software (third-party antivirus). If your antivirus detects Minecraft files and folders as a danger, it will prevent the game from loading. As a consequence, you may find Minecraft for Windows 10 not responding or stuck on the Mojang interface.
Let’s temporarily deactivate or turn off any third-party antivirus software on your computer and see whether Minecraft runs smoothly.
If the problem has been addressed, activate your antivirus and add the Minecraft folder to the exemption list to guarantee it is not scanned or blocked.
Update the Drivers on Your Device
In gaming, graphic drivers are very essential. And a black screen when playing any game, including Minecraft on Windows 10, is most likely caused by an outdated or corrupted display driver. To prevent a repeat of this issue, we suggest that you upgrade your device driver to the most recent version.
The driver update for your device is included in the current Windows update, or you may update a particular driver from the device manager.
Let’s look at how to use Windows Update to update the device driver.
- To access settings, press Windows key + I, then choose Update and Security.
- To get the most recent Windows updates from the Microsoft server, click the Check for Updates button.
- Additionally, choose View Optional Updates, expand Driver Update, pick Available Driver Updates, and then select Download & Install.
” alt=”Download driver update” width=”793″ height=”326″ data-ezsrc=”https://windows101tricks.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Download-driver-update.jpg” data-ez=”” />
Using device management, update the device driver:
- Select device manager by pressing Windows key + X, which will show a list of all installed device drivers.
- Now search for the driver you want to update, such as a display driver.
- Expand the display driver, right-click the installed graphic driver, choose Update Driver, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- You may also remove the graphic driver and then download and install the most recent graphics driver from the manufacturer’s website.
- Reboot your machine to make the adjustments and see whether this solves the Minecraft dark screen on Windows 10 issue.
Through the Windows Firewall, you can play minecraft.
Minecraft may sometimes fail or stop responding because Windows Defender Firewall prevents the game from connecting to its server. Make sure this application is included to the exception lists if you want Minecraft to function properly. Here’s how to do it:
Control firewall may be found by pressing Windows key + R and typing control firewall. cpl and press the enter key
From the left pane, choose Allow an app or feature via Windows Defender Firewall.
From the list of installed applications, check the box for Minecraft.exe launcher, and then tick the boxes for both Private and Public.
To save the changes, click OK. Restart your computer and see whether Minecraft on Windows 10 is loaded or functioning properly.
Reinstall Minecraft if necessary.
Is the issue with Minecraft not launching or crashing on Windows 10 still present? Then remove Minecraft and reinstall the most recent version, which should resolve the issue on your device.
- Select applications and features by pressing Windows key + x.
- Scroll down to find Minecraft in the Apps and Features section. Select Minecraft from the drop-down menu, then click Uninstall.
- If prompted for permission, choose agree and follow the on-screen directions to uninstall the game entirely from your device.
- Now click Windows key + R, enter percent appdata percent, and then OK, then find and remove the Minecraft folder. Your computer should be restarted.
- Now go to the official Minecraft website and download the most recent version and install it on your PC.
Did these methods help you solve the Minecraft black screen on Windows 10 or Minecraft not responding? Let us know in the comments section below.
It happens. You click on the Minecraft launcher, it loads, and then, nothing. That is, nothing but a black or white screen. There is no game. This is the most common error that occurs when playing Minecraft on your computer. This error can be caused by many issues, including not having the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) installed. The solution is to download and install the latest version of the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) from the following link: http://www.java.com/en/download/faq/. Read more about minecraft launcher black screen mac and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix the black screen on Minecraft launcher?
The black screen issue can be fixed by following these steps: 1. Open the Minecraft launcher and click on Options 2. Click on Video Settings 3. Click on Advanced Video Settings 4. Change the resolution to something lower than your native resolution (e.g., 1280×720) 5. Restart Minecraft
Why is my Minecraft launcher just a black screen?
This is most likely due to a corrupt Minecraft installation. You can fix this by reinstalling the game from scratch.
How do I fix the white screen on Minecraft launcher?
The white screen on the Minecraft launcher is caused by a faulty connection to the server. This can be fixed by restarting your computer and trying again.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- minecraft white screen after launch
- minecraft white screen fix
- minecraft zyczu launcher
- minecraft by zyczu download
- minecraft white screen windows 10