Fortnite is a brilliant game that is addicting for millions of people. It is a free game and you can download it from the App Store. However, it is not so easy to play. If you have an iPhone or an iPad then chances are high that you have encountered this problem at least once, and it is the game crashing on your device. There are several ways to fix this problem including to update the game or to change your device.
Fortnite Mobile has become an extremely popular mobile app, but there are some issues that plague it and keep people from playing the game. Some of these include crashes, lagging, and freezing. These issues can be fixed with some tweaks and tweaks, but what are the best tweaks to fix them? We have a number of them right here to help with these issues.
After a recent episode of Fortnite Mobile, I discovered that while the app had been crashing on my iPhone XS Max, it had been working fine until recently. I soon realized that the crash was due to a change that came with the most recent iOS update. I have since been able to fix the issue by following a few simple steps.
Have you ever encountered an issue when playing Fortnite on your iPhone?
Do you have an iPhone 12/12 Pro/11/11 Pro Max/XR/XS/XS Max that keeps crashing Fortnite Mobile?
Have you have issues with Fortnite Mobile following the iOS 15/14/13/12 update?
If any of these concerns you, I recommend that you read this blog in its entirety.
Fortnite is another famous game that has received a lot of attention from players. This is one of the most popular games on the market right now, and its debut has transported gamers to another dimension.
But, as you may be aware, no game is flawless, and Fortnite is no exception.
Users have complained that the Fortnite Mobile Keeps Crashing problem is plaguing them and that they are unsure what to do.
So, in today’s blog article, you will learn how to solve the issue that you are having while playing the Fortnite game.
Epic Games published Fortnite a few months ago, and it is one of the high-resolution games that has drawn millions of players and continues to attract people all over the globe.
Fortnite is now accessible for iOS users, and players are rushing to get their hands on it as soon as it is launched.
However, since the game is still new and is receiving daily feedback from Fortnite fans, there is plenty of opportunity for any mistake to occur.
For more information about Fortnite, go visit https://www.imore.com/fortnite-everything-you-need-to-know.
Although the game is a restricted invite event, people are eager to enjoy it without fail. Few users are experiencing app crashes as a result of the app’s heavy traffic.
Even bigger games, such as Fortnite, have problems, so why should Fortnite be any different?
If your Fortnite mobile game keeps crashing, dig right in and learn about the problem you’re encountering.
Even though Fortnite is a pretty smooth game to play, if the app crashes in the middle of a game, it can be a very unpleasant scenario for any game fan.
But don’t worry; I’ve compiled information on how to resolve the Fortnite mobile keeps crashing issue on iOS.
Why does Fortnite constantly crashing on iOS devices?
Not just Fortnite, but a variety of other games on your phone may crash at any moment.
When you play a large game like Fortnite on your smartphone, the odds of it crashing are great.
After doing some investigation, I’ve discovered a few potential causes for the Fortnite mobile app to fail.
- First and foremost, make sure your phone is running at least iOS 11. The program will not operate if the version is lower than iOS 11. Now that iOS 14 has been launched, whether you possess a new iPhone model such as the iPhone 12, iPhone 11, or iPhone XS/XR/XS Max, the Fortnite game is for you.
- Second, if you don’t have an invite code, you won’t be able to participate. Several customers have complained that they were unable to download the game from the App Store because they did not have an invite code. Downloading the game and getting access to it without first joining up, receiving a code, and tapping through email causes the program to crash.
Note– Previously, any game could be simply downloaded on iPhone/iPad without any issues, but this is not the case with Fortnite. To play this game, you’ll need at least 2GB of RAM. If you have an iPad Air, it only has 1GB of RAM, which is insufficient. If you wish to play this game on an iOS device, make sure it has 2GB of RAM, such as the iPad 2 with Retina Display or 4th generation iPad Mini.
The following is a list of iOS devices that support the Fortnite game.
I’ve listed the iPhone models that are compatible with Fortnite in this section. If you’re a gamer who wants to play Fortnite, make sure you have one of these gadgets.
- SE (iPhone SE)
- iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone XR/XS Max/XS/11/11 Pro/iPhone 12 series iPhone XR/XS Max/XS/11/11 Pro/iPhone 12 series
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Air 2
- 2017 iPad
- iPad Pro
iPhone users’ problems when playing Fortnite
Essentially, the problem that some users discovered was a widespread one.
On their iPhone 5 and iPhone 6, several iPhone users attempted to play this game.
It has already been stated that certain iPhones are incompatible with the game since they lack the processing capacity to perform such demanding games.
If you want to play a large game like Fortnite on your iPhone 5/6, you’ll need to update to a new smartphone first.
Another problem is that people are playing this game without having received an invitation code.
The game requires the redemption of an invite code, and without it, the app often crashes.
Players should be aware that they will be unable to play this game until they get an invite code.
Furthermore, if you’re having problems with this app on a regular basis, consider restarting your device. This will clear the memory cache and remove any faults that are running in the background, eliminating errors from your iPhone.
When Fortnite crashes on your phone, what should you do?
- Make sure your phone has a good connection when playing the game. There’s a chance you’ll run into an app crashing problem if your Wi-Fi or data connection isn’t strong enough.
- For more information, visit the Epic Games and Fortnite Twitter feeds. Whenever a problem with the game arises, such as a server outage or maintenance, the business instantly informs social networking sites.
- Close the game and then open it again. This is because a soft reset on an iPhone may occasionally resolve small problems.
- Make sure your phone is running on the latest version. Simply go to Settings > General > Software Update > Check for Updates.
- Once, reinstall the Fortnite game. This may be inconvenient for you, but uninstalling and reinstalling the app will resolve the app crashing problem on your phone. Additionally, your game progress is saved on your Epic Games account. As a result, nothing will be lost if you reinstall it.
Why does my iPhone’s Fortnite constantly crashing?
Because Fortnite is a large game, it consumes the majority of the iPhone’s RAM. In reality, the iPhone may sometimes become unsuitable for playing such demanding games, resulting in a crash. When it comes to RAM, clearing cache may assist you in resolving such crashing problems.
What should you do if Fortnite continues to crash?
If Fortnite continues crashing on your iPhone, try the methods below to repair it:
- Check to see whether the Fortnite game is compatible with your iPhone.
- Check whether the Fortnite server is up and running.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Restart your device, then open the Fortnite Mobile App.
- Update your iOS device and the Fortnite app.
- Fortnite Mobile should be reinstalled.
The game Fortnite is one of the most popular and well-liked on iOS devices. This is a huge game that allows players to play single-player or multiplayer modes.
But there’s a catch: this game only works with iOS 11 or later. So, here are a few options for fixing Fortnite mobile crashes.
It also implies that if certain iPhone users with older versions attempt to play this game, their devices may crash due to app crashes.
You may also contact us via our social media sites, such as Facebook and Twitter.
Sophia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert. Loves to write blogs & articles related to Android & iOS Phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS-data-recovery and always looks forward to solve issues related to Android & iOS devices
Set the content for your Author Custom HTML Tab on your Profile page.
I have been playing Fortnite on my iPhone XS Max for a few weeks now and I have noticed that there is a major problem with the game which is the entire Apple devices. For some reason, the game will not load and you will just get a black screen. In order to fix this problem, you must follow these steps:. Read more about iphone 12 pro stutter and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you fix fortnite if it keeps crashing on mobile?
If you are experiencing crashing on mobile, try turning off your internet connection and then back on.
How do I fix fortnite crashing on my iPhone 11?
You can try to use a different app, or you can delete the game and reinstall it.
How do I fix fortnite crashing on iOS 13?
Unfortunately, this is not something that can be fixed.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- iphone 12 gaming performance
- iphone 12 pro max fps drop
- iphone 12 pro max pubg fps
- iphone 12 pro max lagging
- iphone 12 pro max pubg lag