Kodi is a free and incredibly popular media center application that, as of late, has quickly become one of the most popular ways to stream content, including to your HDTV. There are other media center applications out there, but Kodi has become a de facto standard for those who use a home theater PC. This is largely due to its various add-ons, which allow users to install and run third-party plugins that can stream media content to your HDTV. Since it’s open source, Kodi is a popular choice for people who want to tinker with the software and add their own features and enhancements.
Many users are not aware of how to use Kodi on their Android Devices. This tutorial will walk you through installing Kodi on Android and configuring it.Looking for Configurator For Kodi – Complete Kodi Setup Wizard For PC Free Download And Install On Windows 10? If you are a Kodi user, the Kodi Configurator provides an excellent service for managing your media player. If you are a Kodi fan, you can download the application and install it on your computer. The application is easy to use if you are using a computer instead of a mobile device. This article explains how to download the Kodi installation wizard for Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac computers.
What is the configurator for Kodi
Kodi Configurator Complete configuration wizard for the Kodi application. The app can be downloaded on Android smartphones and computers. It makes a complete customization of your Kodi android in one click. This way, you can seamlessly backup and restore your Kodi media player. Easily create add-ons and images. APp was developed by Configurator for Kodi, and there are currently over a million downloads of the application worldwide.
Kodi Features Configurator
The Kodi Configurator application has many features that the best media player offers. Users can enable automatic configuration of Kodi application and install and uninstall all addons by following simple steps. So there are many tutorials for beginners, and also instructions on how to download versions of Kodi. These are the main features of the application.
- Easily backup and restore your Kodi media player.
- Supports automatic configuration and forced shutdown of Kodi.
- Easily change the Kodi loading screen.
- Kodi can install from a URL and automatically update Kodi builds.
- Add-ons can be installed and removed from the system.
- Multiple assemblies can be installed on the same unit and you can switch from one assembly to another.
- Supports remote control of the Kodi application to control the application.
- Many tutorials and Kodi guides included.
How to download Configurator for Kodi – Complete Kodi Setup Wizard App on Windows PC and Mac
It is also easy to download and install the Kodi configurator for Windows and Mac computers. Currently there is no official desktop version. So we need to use a virtual Android device on the computer. Bluestacks android emulator provides a virtual android device. Follow the instructions below to begin installation.
- First download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your computer. Read our Bluestacks installation guide to download the installation files and instructions.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks Android emulator on your computer. Go to the home screen and open the Google Play Store application.
- Type in Kodi Configurator there and click on the search icon to start the search.
- Find the Kodi Configurator application in the search results and click Install to start the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, the Kodi Configurator application shortcut will be visible on the main screen of Bluestacks emulator. Then click on it and start the Kodi Setup Wizard for Windows and Mac.
Finally, here is how to download and install Configurator for Kodi for Windows PC and Mac. Easily switch between multiple Kodi devices. Without the help of the Android virtual player, we will not be able to run the Kodi configurator. So, Bluestacks android emulator provides best services for running android applications on computers. If you cannot use Bluestacks Android emulator, we recommend Nox Player as an alternative. It also offers similar services to Bluestacks.